Entry 3


Advertisement
Published: April 28th 2011
Edit Blog Post

On Thursday we arrived at the National folk festival in Canberra . It started on Thursday night.. I went out on Friday . There were lots of bands and market stalls. I ate some great food including: greek kebab, African kofta balls and Turkish gozlemi. My favourite bands were Flap! , the April Maze and Totally Gourdgeous . I also saw a circus which had Flap! playing behind them. We saw a Javanese puppet show telling the story of Ned Kelly with some Indonesian puppets, instruments and music in it. Thats all for now folks.

Advertisement



28th April 2011

Hi Forrers
That sounds great Jaz. Would have loved to have gone to the NFF. Enjoy the camping and travelling.
3rd May 2011

The mt beauty muster.
Hi guys, I hope all is well on your travels? Just letting you know that the muster music muster wasn't the same without 'Squidjig" or anzac day for a matter of a fact. Anzac day was very quiet and a poor turn out at the club. I went out to the settlers tavern on saturday and saw two groups which were very well received and then on sunday I went down to hte main street market and that was also a great performance from about 3 bands, Very clever act called Suade.
26th May 2011

Thanks Trish
Great to hear news from the music festival. Sad for us to miss it...next year the Squids will rock Anzac day once again! Hey, congrats on the new business, great news and best of luck. Hello to all the family, Mishx

Tot: 0.094s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0546s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb