Canberra!


Advertisement
Published: March 4th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Parliament HouseParliament HouseParliament House

The thing at the top meant something but I cant remember what!
There isnt much to say about Canberra, but I felt as a stop oin our travels it should be included! It all started with a ten hour overnight coach journey from Melbourne in which I felt really ill (although not cos I was right at the back of the coach, you will be pleased to hear I have travel bands now lol!) and we had a very random stop at a train station at 2am which had a 24hr cafe and not much else! When we arrived to Canberra, we only managed to find the supermarketon our first day! The second day we saw all Canberra had to offer: Old and New Parliament House, (which looks like an 80s bank)! But has a really cool roof garden where you can see all of Canberra which was lovely to be fair! We also saw the National Museum of Australia, which was a really interesting building but it closed at 5 so we didnt see much of the inside! I think Laura summed up Canberra extremely well by calling it a giant business park! It has no personality at all!

We did howeverfeel cursed by Canberra: Lauras Camera broke and the washing
FountainFountainFountain

It looks small, but you could see this fomr the other side of Canberra, it was good!
machine got oil all over our clothes and ruined half of them, and I was ill the whole time!

That was the 3 days that was Canberra, although being ill here is better than being somwhere else and missing out! We have since found out that it is the porn capital of Australia! luckly, we missed that one completely!



Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

On The Way to SydneyOn The Way to Sydney
On The Way to Sydney

Laura taking photos as she chatted to the driver and offered them biscuits! lol!


4th March 2007

Hi Luc sorry to hear you had been ill, and hope your on the mend now. The plus of half your clothes being ruined is you can buy new ones!!!!!Take care and let me know when your ready to buy UGG's!!
5th March 2007

Ever get the feeling mum is interested in one thing only......?

Tot: 0.04s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0219s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb