Day 1 / Day 2 in Jackson Hole, WY


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Wyoming » Jackson Hole
July 29th 2008
Published: July 31st 2008
Edit Blog Post

I am updating you guys with some pics from day 1 and some from day 2 (at Yellowstone). We will be going back again. We went to Jackson Lake, Jenny Lake, and there are pictures of the falls at Crawfish Creek and Keppler's Cascade (Falls). We are going out this evening the get pictures of the buffalo, elk, antelope, and moose. We forgot the camera on Sunday night (or thought it was in the car ... which it wasn't). Then our pictures of the moose at Yellowstone didn't turn out great because it was soooo early in the morning. About 6 AM. We left for Yellowstone at 4:30 AM to catch the wildlife. We saw elk, antelope, moose, and a wolf. We will go back up there again too. Actually, our second stop will be at a lodge which is in Yellowstone. Our lodge now is on the out squirts of the town of Jackson Hole.

Its a pretty cool log cabin with 4 bedrooms, a hottub, a huge 60 flatscreen, full kitchen, all log furniture or leather. There are several bear skin rugs, a buffalo rug, and a white albino deer rug.

The view is decent .. but we aren't spending much time in the cabin anyway.

Tomorrow we are whitewater rafting with a guide, then lunch (with the raft company), and then the scenic river float down the Snake River which has been used in a bunch of movies.

I will update again tomorrow with more pictures.

Take care and love you guys!


Additional photos below
Photos: 160, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.089s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 14; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0515s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb