Nice Day in Urbanna


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Virginia » Urbanna
April 27th 2014
Published: June 10th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Devana at Urbanna Town Center MarinaDevana at Urbanna Town Center MarinaDevana at Urbanna Town Center Marina

If you look carefully, you can see Matt's boat, Nautica, in the background. It is the boat in the second slip from the right, docked in front of the green roof condos.
Geo: 37.6375, -76.5747

We left the Tides Inn around 11:00 am to very light winds, but beautiful weather. We sailed up the Rappahannock to Urbanna. The Urbanna Town Center Marina does not even open for the season until May 5th, but the power is on on the docks, so we went ahead and docked up. The bathrooms are locked but we will just use the boat.

The guy who runs the marina came by an told us we were welcomed to stay until the 5th. He recognized us from previous visits.

Mojos and The Dockside restaurants in Urbanna are out of business, so we will just cook on the boat tonight. The little coffee/breakfast shop has reopened. So, we will go by there tomorrow for breakfast, and then head back to the river house to wait out the next 2-3 days of rain.

Advertisement



28th April 2014

Hey, in the way background I can see my boat, Nautica :)
1st May 2014

And if you look in the foreground you can see that John posted that exact same observation. Doh!!

Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 34; dbt: 0.0326s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb