Beauty of the Virginia - Travel to Virginia


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Virginia » Carrollton
March 28th 2017
Published: March 28th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Virginia is a southeastern U.S. state. Its capital is Richmond. Virginia was named for England’s ‘Virgin Queen’, Elizabeth. Virginia is one of the most beautiful states in United States. It’s rich in history and natural wonders. Virginia is divided in to 95 counties’ and 38 independent cities. Every city has its own charm. So, here we started our list with no 1 in our position is



1. Centreville: - Centreville is ranked 58%!l(MISSING)ower in crime rate. The average household income of Centreville city is 78%!h(MISSING)igher than the state average. Centreville is just eight miles away from five star hiking trails.



2. Arlington: - Arlington is situated on the boarder of Virginia and Washington, D.C. Arlington is scored at no 3 in top 100 places to live in United States. It has strong job market and many of the jobs are from government sector and the value of home is also very high. If we talk on safety issue than the city has also gained a good reputation in safety.



3. Charlottesville: -Charlottesville is well known city for technical aspects. It has the famous university which is university of Virginia. The university is having one of the most beautiful college campuses in the nation. The town is best in terms of weather, safety, school, jobs and transportation. The city also has few beautiful historical places.



4. Big stone gap: - The city is one of the best cities to raise a family. People have higher age expectancy and good school ratings are also there. Crime rate is also very low in comparison to other cities of United States. Big stone gap may be small city but yet it’s beautiful, libraries and grocery stores.



5. Broadway: - Broadway is a safer city when we see the crime rate data of FBI. The city has Gordon Russell design museum, broadways museum and art gallery. The town of Broadway is no 1 safest place in Virginia.



6. Ferrum: - Ferrum is the most affordable town of Virginia. It has famous Ferrum College and offers a affordable homes.



7. Alexandria: - Alexandria is fully loaded city with lots of historical activities and monuments. But still it maintains a safer balance with modern fun. City is just 6 mile away from Washington D.C. Virginia is very famous state of United States and more than 50 percent of United States lives within 500 diameter of Virginia.



Find out more best places to live in Virginia http://traveleering.com/best-places-live-virginia/

Advertisement



Tot: 0.094s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 14; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0368s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb