Jaz's Wat Bo school project online


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Vermont » Jericho
May 20th 2009
Published: May 20th 2009
Edit Blog Post

I thought some of you might enjoy seeing this: Jaz on the PLF website

Jaz has plans well underway to return to Cambodia in September with the intention of teaching English through the spring. We hadn't planned on having an empty nest so soon, but we'll manage - and we'll look forward to visiting while she's there!

She's got a busy summer ahead with online CCV and UVM classes and (with any luck) a job. (She's filled out 18 applications and been to four interviews this week.) If anyone knows of interesting job opportunities for the summer (or a wealthy benefactor who would like to help support her work) please let her know.

(Her online classes for the fall are Travel Writing and Digital Photography, so I'm hoping she'll take up blogging. I'd rather be there with her, but I look forward to being on the receiving end of a blog for a change.)

Wishing you all a happy summer and happy travels of your own!




Advertisement



20th May 2009

(Parenthetically speaking...)
Such a plethora of parentheses in these paragraphs! I wonder why...
26th May 2009

Well done Jaz!
Very nice piece of work. I have much respect for you! And for Angkor Wat! And those kids who learned to express themselves in English!

Tot: 0.203s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 56; dbt: 0.0742s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb