Oregon Here We Come


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Texas » Temple
June 19th 2011
Published: June 27th 2011
Edit Blog Post

GrayceeGrayceeGraycee

Graycee - your bed is moving to the back seat on Tuesday!
On Tuesday June 28, 2011, at 10 AM we will depart for Portland, Oregon, Our plans are to arrive on July 2. We will go from Temple, Texas through Dallas and drive through Oklahoma, Kansas, Colorado, Wyoming, Idaho, and Northern Oregon. After three lovely weeks in the Northwest, we will return through Southern Oregon, Northern California, Nevada, Arizona, and New Mexico. Our dog Graycee is traveling with us. Pet-friendly hotels have been booked in 4 different states! Wendy will be visiting colleges along the way for her company. The car has new tires and is packed and ready to go. We are ready and excited!

All I have to do is figure out how to get Terry to stop at interesting locations so I can post pictures as we go.

Advertisement



27th June 2011

Have fun!
I know you will have a great time. Be sure to stop at every little podunk site that catches your eye! The Queen of the Road Warriors
27th June 2011

re: oregon here we come
"All I have to do is figure out how to get Terry to stop at interesting locations so I can post pictures as we go"...offer rewars and treats like you would for Graycee :)
28th June 2011

Have a blast!
Hope your trip provides much needed rest, recreation and fun, fun, fun! Loved the pic of Graycie- John's shar-pei Toby was his best friend. Love, Sally
29th June 2011

Safe Travels!
Looking forward to reading your travel blog! Hope you've got a seatbelt for Gracie and she doesn't get car sick! Holla if you need me to google map for ya! Safe travels! Glad Terry is with you! Have fun!

Tot: 0.058s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 11; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0303s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1mb