Carnival Cruises, Galveston, Jamaica, Cayman Islands and Cozumel


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Texas » Seguin
September 6th 2012
Published: September 6th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Jesse and Sky Dolphin Discovery and Turtle LandJesse and Sky Dolphin Discovery and Turtle LandJesse and Sky Dolphin Discovery and Turtle Land

Breakfast of Champions in Grand Cayman
What a break, thank you Carnival and my checkbook!

Departed Galveston Port on a Sunday in July, cruised to Jamaica, Montego Bay, then to Cayman Islands, wrapped up in Cozumel at Carnival's private island. Great staff, perfect service and can't wait to do this again.

My favorite off shore excursion is to not have a planned excursion. Just catch a random bus or shuttle and explore. The driver in Jamaica was a real treat. More about him later, let's just say he's a valued employee of his company . Hope they do appreciate his personality and customer service. The market on the hill in Montego Bay is quite a hike, but the vendors are super tourist friendly and the hand carved bamboo cup which the local personalized for me on the spot was way better than any coffee mug, mass produced!

Loved the dolphin encounter, in Cayman, but prob. wouldn't repeat the sting ray encounter simply because they are STING RAYS. No prob. just don't like'em!

Photos to share soon. Any comments please reply here or on my email.


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement

probationprobation
probation

Jamaica......Texans vote Yes!


Tot: 0.149s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0507s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb