9511 to Fort Worth to Wichita Falls to OKC


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Texas » Dallas
July 6th 2016
Published: June 14th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 32.778, -96.7956

We left 9511 at 6am and drove to see Scott reeves and his family. We purchased some donuts and arrived with smiles on the kids faces. Glenn even purchased some chocolate milk. The youngest child was just 6 weeks old. The children were well behaved.

We left after a quick 1.5 hour visit and headed towards Wichita Falls. We ate lunch with the Hills (Jack and Carolyn). We met them on Trans-Atlantic cruise several years ago. They are missionaries serving with Navigators. We had a great lunch at Red Lobster. They visited a long long time, until it was time to start driving towards OKC.

We got a phone call from Ellen and she mentioned it was ok for us to pick up the 2 girls and take them with us to Colorado. We drove to Norman and picked them up. Then headed towards MBC for their Wednesday night prayer meeting. Everyone was surprised to see us. The girls were in the nursery.

After church we went to David Hildenbrand's home, only to find out that his wife was in the ER, so Joanie came to the house and we stayed at John and Joanie's house. The girls went fast asleep.

Yes, going by way of Wichita Falls was out of the way heading to Oklahoma, however, I'm thankful we were able to make that connection again. It was also good to see Scott and Tamara Reeves and their 6 children.



Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.196s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 12; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0647s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb