In transit!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Texas » Dallas
December 29th 2009
Published: December 29th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Hi!
We've made it as far as Dallas!

We 'enjoyed' the longest check-in ever leaving Vancouver as we scrambled (or as much as one scrambles when waiting over and hour in a line) trying to figure out how to not have 3 small carry-ons and still have the food we need for a full day. Thankfully, they took pity on us given that they weren't feeding us. We have a 3-hour layover in Dallas and are enjoying these complementary internet terminals: fantastic given that we hadn't yet gotten our final confirmation from Rahim of Ringo Guest house in Delhi who has offered to pick us up.

Dallas is snowy, so we're looking forward to being in warmer climates. From here, it's a two-hour hop to Chicago, then the 15-hour marathon flight to Delhi. So far we're holding up really well, considering we only slept for about an hour last night - endless last-minute packing and prep, etc. We'll check in again from the other side of the planet! ~







Advertisement



30th December 2009

Exciting
So exciting hearing about what is happening w/you. I will totally enjoy hearing about your trip as you can get to the computer and relay it to everyone. I'll pass your happenings onto the rest of the crew. Did you get my message that Christie and Narada are having a baby?
31st December 2009

bon voyage
Bon voyage...sorry I missed your open house. Happy New Year and happy trails....love Wendy
31st December 2009

It's cold and rainy in Vancouver .... just in case you were wondering !!! Bella is happy, and just as affectionate as you said she would be. All is well at the house.
1st January 2010

Ganbatte!
I'm here and checkin' your progress, ganbatte!!
2nd January 2010

Hey Mel, nice to read your first email. I am currently reading up information on-line for India because I really want to go to India next year. Definitely, whatever you can share at your blog will help me in preparation for my trip. Anxious to hear from you again. H

Tot: 0.302s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0694s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb