on your marks...


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Texas » Austin
May 18th 2007
Published: May 18th 2007
Edit Blog Post

The Illustrious CoupleThe Illustrious CoupleThe Illustrious Couple

Here is a rare shot of the elusive couple together, taken in San Fransisco in the spring of 2006.
greetings sportsfans,

i'm testing the digital waters, preparing to inform our loving friends and family as ladye and i explore the asian frontiers.

ladye leaves in 3 days for bangkok, hong kong and further chinese locations yet to be determined. i will follow in about 3 weeks, although i will spend a week alone in thailand as ladye says her goodbyes to china. we rendezvous in bangkok and then head to india for the main course of our 4 month excursion.

our itinerary is intentionally ambiguous to allow maximum agility. we will certainly spend time in northern india, perhaps venturing south if climate and intuition call. or, we may visit the highest nation in the world, nepal. or perhaps both. we return through thailand, and will probably give ourselves several weeks on the west coast and andaman islands to unwind and debrief. we return to the states in late september, and will probably mosey quite a bit before returning to austin, perhaps even including a central or south american thanksgiving retreat.

i expect to be near the internet in many places, and intend to use it. i hope this journal of our travels will bring you
Prom!Prom!Prom!

Our last weekend before Ladye's departure
a bit of the inspiration, awe, and energy that we encounter.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



11th June 2007

I think you packed fancy clothes
Dave, These clothes are too fancy for regular bopping around travel. I hope you brought some sissors to cut the legs off of the long trousers.

Tot: 0.092s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0522s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb