Edit Blog Post
Published: August 27th 2017
As opposed to the other blog, this is a shortened bulleted version of different and unique things that happened on the trip:
• We had an Uber driver in Memphis that cursed, sped. We were able to get the fee waived because of the inappropriate driver
• There was a guy at Avis that did this raunchy hand shtup gesture
• New Elvis hotel near Graceland to do hookups per the Avis guy
• Woman very knowledgeable at the rental car place could have been the mother of the inappropriate guy.
• Car Museum at Graceland, as well as who Elvis Influenced
• Mud River Island Park Monorail - older guy with this very young girl and one kid. He seemed a lot older and she seemed very young with a cute baby
• Tour guide Belle Meade plantation - Nashville. He sang to baby don't hurt me from Night at the Roxbury when someone phone went off during the tour. He also said don't put baby in the corner, as well as saying this was his last tour and going for a drink afterwards
• Hot Uber driver on the way to Centennial Park. She was Lebanese and had 4 kids.
• Madusa statue - Largest indoor statue in Western Hemisphere and replica of Athens Parthenon.
• There was a funny recording of Get off the Bus at Civil Right Museum with Rosa Park replica statue
• Noah Cyrus performance at Peabody Hotel
• Taking photos with the duck master at the Peabody Hotel
• Andrew Pol and Andrew Jackson burial sites
• Bad Uber drive, redneck took to Nashville airport. He had a hot blonde girlfriend and moved from Birmingham to Nashville. He couldn't pass the Lyft exam. We got the fee waived for this trip
• Chips On broadway, airport and Peadbody Hotel
• Stanley Cup Game 3.
• Acme Feed and Seed Hot sauce. Swing bands
• London Attacks on Saturday watched the news before went out in Nashville
• 100 spores of pollen floating towards us in Memphis
• Blue Plate Cafe Newspaper menus
• Autograph collectors airport
• Nashville driver promised us a good rating. He had bad ratings and been in a car accident earlier in the day
• A certain friend sister (NR) photos
• There was a crib next to our room outside. Thought the people in room next to us had a baby. They had no kids in Nashville and complained about the flights with many kids on it
• Uber drivers don't pick you up where specify in Nashville
• Elvis and Andrew Jackson statues galore
• Elvis started his sessions at 10pm at night
• Sun Studios and RCA had tape marks on floor where Elvis stood
• Too many photos opportunities to try and sell you chances to buy pictures with you at a venue: Graceland, Grand Ole Opry, Ryman Auditorium
• None of places mentioned how Elvis died
• A lot of places don't let you take pictures inside, such as Belle Meade and Hermitage.
• Many homes where slaves lived on plantations
• Elvis sold for cheap to RCA studios.
• Older lady trying to undress me at bar to get me to not look so uptight
• Duck Soap and duck pillows at Peabody hotel
• Motorcycles lined up first night on Beale Street
• Many ES's in memphis
• Blues Hall of fame looked on outside but didn't pay to see
• No firearms permitted sign in Auto Zone Stadium in Memphis
For more details see the detailed version of Memphis and Nashville
Tot: 2.44s; Tpl: 0.038s; cc: 12; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0371s; 2; m:saturn w:www (184.108.40.206); sld: 1;
; mem: 1.3mb