WhiteStone


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Tennessee » Kingston
September 7th 2016
Published: June 14th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 35.8808, -84.5086

Our day here was fabulous. We saw no one. I got caught up, or tried to get caught up on my correspondence.

WhiteStone Inn has been a wonderful break from our day-to-day meetings and talking with folks. It gave me a chance to get caught up on some correspondence. I did research on where to meet up with Lacie F in Birmingham, plus choose a place to go watch the new Tom Hanks movie "Sully" that is coming out on Friday.

After a delicious breakfast, we came back to the room to get re-organized.

So far...
Slept in 38 different bedscrossed thru 26 different statesvisited personallly with 131 friends, supporters and family along the wayWe will have 3 more weeks of travel32 more folks (15 families) to visitMission Conference Sept 25-28 in OKCDriven 9,000 + miles
Keep praying for "Divine Appointments". Our support account is in the Red, so we are living on "fumes". We are trusting the Lord to meet our needs so we can continue our Pastoral Care ministry with and for the missionaries.

We did go to the newly constructed swimming pool. We met another missionary couple from Croatia.In the evening and then we watched 2 hours of Shark Tank. I also finalized our meeting on Thursday with Michael and Cindy Easley (former pastor and more recently former president of Moody Bible Institute)



Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement



Tot: 0.158s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 14; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0531s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb