Top hotels in Greenville


Advertisement
Published: March 5th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Finding the right hotel is of the utmost importance in making a trip a special one so think ahead and pick a top stay for your trip to Greenville, in the US state of South Carolina. Here are a few examples of some luxurious hotels.

Homewood Suites by Hilton Greenville

This South Carolina hotel is centrally located at the intersection of Carolina Point Parkway and Woodruff Road just minutes from Downtown Greenville . Business travellers will enjoy easy access to their destinations in this major financial centre. The location is certainly a winner and features spacious suites that provide the perfect venue for corporate housing or temporary short or extended vacation. All suites have a fully-equipped kitchen with fridge, microwave, oven, coffee maker and iron with ironing board. There is also complimentary high-speed internet access and hairdryer in all rooms. The suites are all comfortable containing beds with soft furnishings and wonderful staff service.

Hampton Inn Suites Downtown Greenville at RiverPlace

This hotel is located at the heart of Greenville’s Central Business District and has become a popular destination for travellers on business or pleasure with its unique dining and shopping opportunities. The hotel is next to the beautiful Falls Park so tourists can take a break from the world to appreciate this stunning green space. Just moments from the hotel guests can also enjoy miles of walking and bicycle trails following the Reedy River. The guest rooms range from studio balcony suites overlooking the glistening river to signature two room circular suites that are guaranteed to suit all travelling needs.

Greenville Marriott Hotel

This fabulous hotel is only minutes from Greenville Spartanburg Airport and Downtown Greenville, placing it in an ideal location for travellers coming into South Carolina. The hotel is designed with contemporary luxury and bright colours and is notable for its great staff service. For some tasty food head to the hotel’s Giatu Restaurant and Lounge or schedule a relaxing massage at MG's Grand Day spa. The guest rooms are simply stunning with beds furnished with designer linens and soft pillows. There is also a gym, pool, sauna and health club at the hotel.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.1s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 56; dbt: 0.0564s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb