Day after Christmas............


Advertisement
Published: December 26th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!! We did.........very quiet and peaceful. We TRAVELED to Midway, to have dinner with our daughter and her family. GREAT dinner!! Got TONS of gift cards this year, so we made out very well. We had set a limit for the amount to be spent on gifts, this year, however. Money is tight and we hate to see our kids spending so much for gifts............and us, too.

Today we're going to TRAVEL to Washington Crown Center Mall to see what bargains we can find, if any.
I would like to buy some of their crystal which will be on sale out in the hall-way, today. They only come out once per year, and the crystal items are unbelievable and the price is cut in half........and in some cases more than that. I'd like to buy some and put them away for Christmas gifts for next year. We'll meet Chuck's sister and her daughter at the mall and spend some time with them, and then come home.
Just a day out, mostly.

Lots of fun on the day before Christmas, too. Our son, Frank's family came out and spent the day. Ate, played cards and made some goofy videos on my new computer. It was a lot of fun..............

That's it, and now I'll TRAVEL to the kitchen and get busy, so that I'll be able to go to the mall, later.

That's my "travel news".

KayT


Advertisement



Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0443s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb