Technology


Advertisement
Published: May 8th 2006
Edit Blog Post

It is pretty crazy to think how far technology has come in certain fields within the last hundred years or so. For example, the development of video and video recording has changed and so much since when it first came out. Just think how hard it was and how much effort it took to capture any type of image or film through a camera. Photographers and camera men would have to set up way before hand and usually take stage photographs because the technology was not good enough to capture live action shots. As the years went by technology in camera and film increased steadily and today children can take videos and pictures with their cell phones and even stream it on to the internet or other cell phones. Back then it took only professionals to operate cameras and develop film, but now almost anybody can do it. Also, film may not even be used due to the invention of the digital camera and digital technology. A news van can take live footage of a war across the sea and have it played moments later on tv and the internet. People now have access to almost anything they want to see because of all these inventions and advancements in technology.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.067s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0431s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb