erase and write again and again and over again


Advertisement
Published: March 25th 2006
Edit Blog Post

pencils...PENCILS...wow, they are messy, aren't they? i'm kidding.
they come in all shapes, sizes, designs, COLORS. why the pencil? like...just...WHY!? that's just so much to handle at one time. a pencil isn't just a pencil. it's...it's a MANY-thinged THING. wrap your head around that one, america. maybe they're colored so we can make math fun for those who hate it? are they oversized so little kids can hold a giant pencil in their tiny little hands? lead pencils...now THOSE are cool. i use them all the time. they're so much better than using a regular yellow pencil that's going to break. a plus side, lead pencils come with extra lead and erasers. regular number two yellow pencils do not. you use it, you...lose...it? i was trying to think of something witty to say, but it didn't happen. so lead pencils can break and then you don't have to move your lazy butt to the pencil sharpener (which i've noticed are not available in every classroom nowadays) to sharpen it. just push the eraser down and voila...MORE LEAD! don't laugh at me, professor sena, i noticed you using that red bic pencil in class today!!!...i have the same one! so ha! hmm, that was a little weird, but anyway, pencils are so cool. if you make a mistake, so what...YOU CAN ERASE!!! fascinato! or just fascinating. so i was doing my math homework and i forgot that two plus two equaled four, so i erased my five and wrote down four and you can't tell i made a mistake! hopefully anyone reading this knows that i'm not that dumb and i know two plus two equals four. i'm not even taking math this semester anyway. i digress, just like that picture of me blowing a bubble. i just thought it was cool. i needed a few minutes to think about what to write for my blog so i took a picture of me blowing the biggest bubble i could. so we don't just write with pencils anymore. we erase our marks and rewrite things. we can use colored pencils and create pretty pictures...awww...that's fun. we can buy really cool mechanical pencils in all different colors with extra lead and erasers...we could possibly use the same pencil for years and years...that is hoping you don't lend it to someone who walks away with it or accidentally step or sit on it or something. that might hurt. i once grabbed my pencil back from my brother when i got mad at him when i was little, and i accidentally cut him with it...that wasn't fun. so pencils could possibly be used as a weapon also. hmmm. scary stuff. farewell, pencil-users and bubble-blowers...GOOD DAY TO YOU ALL AND MAY NOVA KICK SOME BUTT!!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.602s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 9; qc: 51; dbt: 0.4217s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb