Day 1: Gorham, Me to Hazleton, Pa


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Pennsylvania » Hazleton
October 7th 2011
Published: October 8th 2011
Edit Blog Post

West Hazleton, PaWest Hazleton, PaWest Hazleton, Pa

View from Our room
Ok, we made it to Hazleton, PA in one piece. It was a georgous day for travelling and we enjoyed the scenery as we drove through the different states. We are planning to travel 8 hours a day for a few days to get further south, so not much visiting yet. We had an uneventful day, except when we stopped for gas tonight. Joe, my dad, tried to use the credit card and was having difficulty, so I ran in the store to talk to the clerk. I came out and found that he had it figured out... Then the lady runs out screaming to hold the gas pump and watch it. We were wondering why, and all of a sudden, the SUV's tank of gas was full and the gas was gushing out on the ground!!! Fortunately Joe was there to stop it and noone was around to "flicked" their cigarette on the ground...

Tomorrow we are planning to make it to Virginia. Good night...

Advertisement



8th October 2011

Hi Joe, Da and Debb! Glad to hear things are going well. I\'m sure you\'ll work out all the Kinks before you pick me up. The photo is beautiful. I love you guys...See you on the 22nd, 2011.

Tot: 0.087s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 13; qc: 51; dbt: 0.044s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb