Arriving to camp....


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New York » Warwick
June 14th 2007
Published: August 7th 2007
Edit Blog Post

let me start off by saying i've arrived to camp and i'm ok. we don't really have a computer room yet so i'm writing from somebody's laptop.
the flight (ben guryon-newark) was ok. the plane was good but however you look at it, spending 11 hours in a plane is long and boring.
after that we had to use a team of airport workers with radios to find our ride. there are actually quite a lot of people that this is their job (and without them we would've never found him), and they're all black (:.
the way to kutz camp basically divided to 2 parts - the first part was the big city area where we drove in huge highways with 4-5 bridges at each interchange. the second part was the american country side - it's really beautiful! there are so many small towns with old beautiful houses that are surrounded by so much green! the houses are so far from each other at some places that you can't even tell where one town ends and another begins, and even at the smallest towns there are many shops and restaurants on the main street. the surroundence of the camp is so beautiful, filled with animals (i saw cows, rabits - some whithin camp, porcupines and deers - we almost hit one) and long roads inside forests that lead to nowhere.
we got to camp pretty late and extremely tired so we didn't do much yesterday. today most of the staff is supposed to come, and by now most of the peope seems really nice...
well that's it by now (don't have any pictures yet 'cause i still have to buy a camera).
peace, roy

Advertisement



Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0355s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb