Clinton Foundation


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New York » New York
March 19th 2014
Published: March 20th 2014
Edit Blog Post

The Clinton Foundation is a non-profit foundation started in 2001. This was organized by a President of the United States: Bill Clinton. His goal was to improve the capacity of people around the world by encouraging individuals. This Foundation focuses on health security, economic empowerment, leadership development and citizen service, and racial, ethnic and religious reconciliation.

The Foundation works as partnerships with individuals, organizations, corporations, and governments, who serve new policies and programs. Clinton Climate Initiative is a programs that was created to advance the solutions of climate change and improve the environment. People work with roots and the energies of technology and islands to improve their developments of creating new communities.

Clinton Foundation has reduced the cost of key drugs which cause millions of people to receive lifesaving treatment. Today, this organization has delivered some lifesaving vaccines in India, Cambodia, Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa, and Uganda. Now they are trying to increase that amount.

You can go to -> http://www.clintonfoundation.org , to learn more.

In my own opinion, I believe that this foundation is successful because a lot of donations are provided, and medical help supports Clinton Foundation. This foundation has built lots of new buildings, high lifesaving rates, health achievements, and happiness to the people. On the website provided above, it shows all of their successful achievements, new projects, and further improvements.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.194s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 9; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0843s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb