New York Day 3


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New York » New York » Queens
May 30th 2017
Published: June 3rd 2017
Edit Blog Post

We headed back to the city today. With a short stop for breakfast at the Bagel shop. Even in the Hamptons the New York Bagels are great! After getting back we took the train into Manhattan to Times Square where we went to look for show tickets; more on that later. While Bob and I were waiting in line, everyone else went to the Hershey's store and the M&M's store. Way to expensive to buy anything. I was insisting on having some great New York Pizza for lunch, unfortunately we picked a real dud. It was way over priced and wasn't warmed up enough. After that we walked down to china town and burned a few hours milling around. We stopped again for some dim sum and beers and before we knew it, it was time to hustle back toward Broadway for our evening show. We saw the play "School of Rock" and it was GREAT. I know... There is a movie with the same name and the play was basically the same plot but it had some great performances. The kids that played the Guitar, Bass and Drums (along with all the singers) actually played the instruments for all of the performances. We're talking 12-14 year olds!!! Incredible!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0426s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb