Flying


Advertisement
Published: May 17th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


well the trip over was fun. normal flights to minneapolis and then to jfk. when we got to jfk, greg and the older kids of his were gonna meet us and we were gonna go look at st. john's campus and go to eat. so mom and i arrive, in good spirits and happy to be off a crowded plane. we didn't really know where we were going, except out ot meet greg, and so we called him. he told us to meet him in front of the northwest departures area. so i figure jfk is like the other airports i traveled from, with one dedicated international terminal. so mom and i hop on the train to find the other terminals. once on the train, i find a map, and it says that we were just at the northwest terminal, that all flights leave there, be it int'l or not. so we went in a big circle.

so we found greg, it was good to see him and the kids. we went driving around looking for St. John#s so that i could look at the school and campus. i was in a hurry packing and hadn't printed a map, so it took us awhile. but we found it. then we had dinner near the airport and it was time to go. so we didn't do a whole lot, but it was very nice to see them and to look around for awhile.

mom and i flew from jfk over to amsterdam on KLM. it wasn't a bad flight. it was an older 747 and kinda crowded, but the service was ok. i slept most of the way. mom did not sleep much til the final hour or so. all in all it was a good trip over.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 10; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0334s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 3; ; mem: 1.1mb