Starting our New Jersey adventure


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New Jersey » Jackson
September 9th 2015
Published: September 9th 2015
Edit Blog Post

We arrived in Jackson a couple of days ago. We will hang out here for a week or so waiting for Camping World to get a part in for the RV.

A few days ago we went to Marlton, NJ to check out Carlo's Bakery. I have watched every episode of Cake Boss so I was excited to go there. We had a cannoli and a lobster tail. They were very yummy. To top is off, Starbucks was right next door. Next week it's off to Hoboken to see the original Carlo's Bakery. Cross your fingers we run into Buddy!!!

Today we went to the Jersey Shore in Asbury Park. We went with a couple we met here in the RV park. She was from this area so she told us some great history about Asbury Park. She also took us to the Pinball Wizard. It's an amazing place with all of the old machines. We all agreed we were a lot better at these games when we were younger.


Additional photos below
Photos: 13, Displayed: 13


Advertisement



10th September 2015

Gamer now huh?
LOL I bet it was fun. Nice you met friends and had a "tour guide". The pictures look so pretty of the water. I'm enjoying reading your blogs and looking at your pictures. Keep them flashin'! Have fun. Tell Joe and "the babies" hi. Jeff says hello too, of course.

Tot: 0.067s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 34; dbt: 0.0414s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1mb