The Excitement Starts to Build


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New Jersey » Hoboken
May 23rd 2008
Published: May 23rd 2008
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Our World Map

Starting Point

Welcome to Jess and Lee's travel blog. This blog is set up to tell our friends, family and anyone interested our travel adventures. There's also the added bonus of the ability to record a trip of a lifetime.

Our blog's first entry is by Lee.

Today is May 23rd, 2008. We are less then two months away from our wedding, less then three months away from our honeymoon around the world.

Jess and I are gearing up for our trip. There's been discussions on where to go, what to see, what to bring. The big question is how do you research the world. When I backpacked in Australia, the guide gave 1 week recommendations, 1 month recommendations and a life time of recommendations and that was just for Australia. Now as we get prepared for our honeymoon around the world, its challenging to figure out where to go.

Our first destination is planned (at least until spontaneity kicks in). We fly out of JFK on August 5, 2008 and arrive in Rome August 6th. We spend a few days in Rome and then head up to Chianciano, Siena (Tuscany). Here I plan on practicing my wine drinking (I mean tasting). From Tuscany we head up to Lingoria to Camogli, Genova. We then head to Florence and then Venice.

But the real question is What's Next? Croatia - where, for how long? Montenegro? Greece? Turkey?

I can't wait to figure it all out.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.091s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0403s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb