new home


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Massachusetts » Quincy
October 15th 2010
Published: October 15th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Well It is now the 15th october 2010 and my life has taken some hard hits over the year. I wont go into detail with them as they are fairly personal but needless to say im still around and find myself in a new place where i think im actually going to call home. I am now a resident of quincy and a student of quincy college !!!!! for those who remember my blog about wanting to go to school , its a dream of mine that i am finanally achieving and im so happy about it. it makes up for whats been a pretty shit year.

When i left montreal in may i was not the person i always was, and its taken me a long time to get back to where i am and i dont think il ever get back to where i was in terms of being secure and happy but il do the best i can right now. but for now i have a decent car ( 96 jeep cherokee) and nice apartment , and an amazing room mate ( tasha) who can only be described as a legend in her own right !!!!! i am currently on the first rung to becoming a teacher 😊 and this pleases me as i think working with kids is what im best at.

i dont really have much to say but i thought if people read this they would be pleased to know that im not in fact dead just not moving around anymore, its been a good 4 years of solid travel but all good things must come to an end . ( or a few years break anyway )

keep smiling everyone

toni

Advertisement



Tot: 0.06s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0368s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb