Returning to our second home...


Advertisement
Published: November 22nd 2010
Edit Blog Post

We thought there would be no better way to start our next bout of travel and working abroad than to go back to our second home on the Cape. And we knew from the moment we got there we had made the right decision. Three weeks with the OE guys would have been enough fun to last a lifetime and that was before the real hard work (and fun) had even began. Working 12 hour days can definately be fun depending on how much your willing to put into it. Luckily we were joined by our third muskateer this year, Claire's sister Gillian, which brought the summer to a whole new meaning and level making probably our best summer in the states. There are too many memories to put up here and too many awesome new friends to mention but you all know who you are.


Whether you spent time with us chilling in Boston on the commons or walking the freedom trail, biking round the beautiful island of Nantucket, road tripping the Cape to Province Town or Chatham, BBQing by a ocean side cottage in Truro, taking a cheeky walking tour of Harvard Uni or one of our eventful trips to Fire and Ice, maybe even just chilling in the fine establishment that is the Hyannis Travel Inn, there is a memory to be had. Thanks for making it a memorable one!


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0415s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb