"777" part 1


Advertisement
Published: July 7th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Dave awoke this morning on the floor at the old Handsome Headquarters in Eastham around 645 am. He had to be at work in Brewster for a half day at 730. He coaxed Brady to driving him there because his car was MIA (the usual for an given Saturday morning). He drove Brady's car because Brady was still drunk from last night and doesn't have landscaping recuperative powers. Brady: "How are you doing this? You are an animal, " to which Dave replied it is his god-given talent. He arrives at work a solid 10minutes earlier than his boss, who also red hair and likes to drink. The morning is uneventful and I meet with Dave around 1230 to drag a couch out of Brandon's house. For our troubles, we received a picture of a no-longer functioning beer company in a frame (see photo). We are auctioning this picture to our loyal readers. Let the bidding start at $5. Seeing how this auction goes, I might sell other crap in my apartment. We figure we owe this favor to Brandon, considering the fact that in our first blog we acted like morons at his place of employment. In fact, Brandon asked us to pretend we don't know him when we go there, or at the very least, and I quote him here, "stop yelling out my name."
With the stinky couch loaded up, we drive off, listening to the same three songs on the same three cds that we've had in the cd changer for a month. For anyone who doesn't know, Dave is the worst dj ever. He cannot listen to more than half a song at a time. Dave and I are professional movers, by the way. We once tried to take a bed to RI to my sister's new apartment. Just as we were pulling off the exit on 495, the rope snapped and the mattress flew across 3lanes of traffic at 70mph, bounced on its corner and leaped (cartwheel style) 6 feet in the air and landed into a ditch. Miraculously, no one was injured. This trip went much smoother. (Needless to say, my sister never did get her mattress. Sorry Jen.)
Dave spent most of the drive in silence, as a solid week of drinking with the Murphy sisters of Brewster has left him a broken mess. The three Murphy girls can drink. On their own, they are harmless, but together, they are like a tornado of the midwest. I've never seen him like this. He thought he was invincible, but has met his match. He almost weeped.
After the first dump-run, we went to my father's house to get his garbage. Upon arriving, we found him reading a newspaper while making my brother Chris dig up a stump. Dave went across the street to harass my parent's renters and climb into bed with one of them. Finishing that project, we went to go see Dave's parents, as he needed "mommy and daddy time." They weren't home, but I got the tour of the Rice compound. He has 3 dogs, one of which has red fur. Awesome! Included are pictures that I took of photos on the wall of a young Dave. Hilarious. We've decided to include ordinary stuff we do in our days for this blog because we are cool people and figure everyone wants to know the sober side of us too. This is part 1 of our day, the productive part.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



7th July 2007

Ghey?
I don't want to offend, as I have been in near homosexual friendships with the both of you, but.... are you guys together? If not, that's cool, but it would spice up the blog if it was about your love lives together.
7th July 2007

Not Ghey
Sorry Mike. Not gay. Nobody else wants to hang with us on the regular, that's all.
8th July 2007

Re: Ghey?
Last night when Dave found out that Justin would not be there he was obviously upset. He longed for the days of winter when he slept in Justin's bed "at least 40 times" Brion raised the question of whether or not Justin and Dave ever kissed to which Dave replied, " Well almost one time . . . I mean . . . no . . . you're gay." You make the call.
8th July 2007

They got kicked out of my work today for hitting on a smoking hot chick trying to sell beer. First girl i've ever given a 10 too
8th July 2007

Fuck Anomynous
Are you talking shit Anomynoius? Fuck you. I'll drive up from Kentucky and fucking kill you.
8th July 2007

It's ok Mike. Dave and I did get kicked out of the liquor store cause the owner hates Dave. We had been chatting with a smoking hot Brazilian who was doing a tasting for Sam Adams. Anonymous is cool, just reporting the facts. Such is our shame.

Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 8; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0469s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb