The BIG Wedding Day


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Maryland » Bowie
July 19th 2008
Published: August 1st 2008
Edit Blog Post

Preparation-Preparation



There were a few jobs to cross off the list, to make this a very special day
for Bryce & Tina.
It was forecasted, to be a paltry 100F! and 100 %!h(MISSING)umidity (38celcius & dripping).
Bobby & Bucky worked hard to restore power to the Pavillion- home of the ceremony.
Then managed also to string up - with B's help I think!- cute fairy lights.
Kristen single handedly, not deterred by the hungry mossies, set up all the tables.
Nat & James rolled menu card's, Margo & Marie spent hours putting together some
stunning floral arrangements, button-holes and boquets.
I bumbled around Margo's kitchen, making the food, & managing to avoid "potty mouth'- no mean feat.
Kristen managed to whip up some amazing Maryland Crabcakes, with a Remoulade sauce.
I need the recipe.
After 10 hours in the kitchen, we ordered up some great pizza, took a dip in the pool then got done.
Bucky took over the potato salad - first pic attached.
The Wedding kicked off at 3.30pm, officiated by "Bill", looking dapper & dazzling wearing a smile to match.
I donned a beautiful dress, & for the first time ever, was BEST WOMAN! Suprised me, how much those boys do!
Nat and Kristen were bridesmaids, and looked amazing.
T - speechless! Gorgeous, radiant and she had a ball.
The boys turned up from Marie & Brents, dapper and all done up with Cravat's- very nice touch.
I almost forgot, & we managed to get B's highly desired, "Dog's Head" beer... can never remember the name.
So, without further ado... here how it was before - after- & during...



Additional photos below
Photos: 19, Displayed: 19


Advertisement



1st August 2008

Well Done!
J- this is very impressive, and a great way for us all to document and enjoy the day. You did such an amazing job coordinating and preparing all of the wonderful food for the big event. Kristen

Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0351s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb