JetBlue


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Maine » Bridgton
October 10th 2009
Published: October 10th 2009
Edit Blog Post

[youtube=6HYZHzlPvq8]Part ONE:
I hope all goes well to Vegas. I'm not sure about the hostel. Foreigners only? I'm be staying in a cheap hotel/casino off-off the strip, I think. I know I go to Ground Zero which is below baggage claim. Then Go to the Bus lane 21, 23. I'll take the shuttle to the check-in. I might go to The Price is Right, Live!. They have the old sets from the TV show and you can win. It's $35 for a ticket, but you have to hear hear your name, then, COME ON DOWN!
The shows are expensive, more than Broadway! On Broadway there is always a deal to be made and lotto, last minute seats etc. I want some free tickets to go along with my free flight and cheap eats.
That's my goal I'll be there a week so I'll be trying to get FREEBIES!....hahaha......(insert insane laughter here)
Stay tuned.

Part TWO:
I have some home movies 16mm films to be exact of this WORLD of MIRTH traveling circus. I make a tight throw on my movie screen and then videotape the image works OK...if primitive. I have an extensive collection of old film and I will be taking some of it to Austin this winter and try to get some gigs screening them. For a small fee, of course. hahaha... Hmmm...I'll bring a projector, too. That's all for now.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.124s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 14; qc: 58; dbt: 0.0982s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb