Types of German White Wine


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Kansas » Arkansas City
January 11th 2010
Published: January 11th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Ruländer or Grauburgunder

This is a type of white wine that is produced in Germany. This German wine will taste similar to any type of white wine found in other parts of the world. This is because these are really not German wines. Although these wines are made in Germany, they are distinctly similar to American and French wines and are often just fancy German names given to the wines made in other parts of the world. This is the reason that these wines will taste very similar to any person who is an experienced wine taster. These wines are great to have with any meal because they are not as sharp in taste as other German wines are.
Scheurebe

This is another type of white wine from Germany. The grapes used to make this wine are themselves a hybrid of two varieties of German grapes known as Silvaner and Reisling. Thus these wines are a pure German breed. This wine produces strong aroma of fruits. This is easy to drink and is a specialty that is served with many different German dishes. It is often used as a drink with dinner at many affluent German households.

These wines listed above are one of the many different varieties of white wine hat is produced in Germany while these wines are very expensive, their taste is of the kind that you would pay for them through your nose. If you are on a trio to Germany, I would recommend you definitely try these wines as these are the things that you would definitely miss once you are back home.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.053s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0307s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb