There's more than corn in Indiana...


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Indiana » Fort Wayne
August 12th 2007
Published: August 12th 2007
Edit Blog Post

We spent a week in our childhood hometown in Indiana, visiting family and old friends. Danielle's neice and nephews went canoeing with us one day, which was awesome. We wish we had brought a waterproof camera with us! We took two canoes, found a couple of rope swings, and had a great day in the sun. Paul worked on an old mustang a lot, which we had bought over Christmas to sell. It just needs a few minor repairs and it'll be in near perfect shape. Danielle went to a couple of soccer games that the same neices and nephews were in, and then mostly we just relaxed with friends.

Also, Echo had a new friend to play with while we were there. Danielle's neice just got a Yorkie puppy named Bella, who only weighs 3 pounds. Echo wanted so bad to roll around with her, and she was trying so hard to be a big dog, but Echo accidently threw her around a little too much if she got in the way of his moving his paws...oops!

We had a great week, visiting Paul's mom, brother and neice, and Danielle's brother, sister-in-law and neices and nephews. And of course, all of our friends, some of whom we haven't seen in a very long time!! It's always a pleasure to come back. Love and miss you all already!




--------
P.S. Thanks to everyone who helped us get all of our blogs back!!

Funny, but we were away from internet for so long that we didn't even have any idea that they were gone...and a lot of people were already hard at work helping us to restore them! so thank you!!

Also, as an update, we're planning on being back in Seattle for Labor Day!!! Woohoo!!

Thanks again; even Yellowstone came back eventually!!

~Danielle and Paul


Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement



23rd August 2007

:)
It was great seeing you guys! Can't wait to come out and visit!
30th October 2007

Happy Happy
Hey I just found this!!! What a pleasure it was to see you both. I miss you and will see you at Christmas............... Love Mom

Tot: 0.128s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0462s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb