Bodywork with the Buffalo


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Indiana » Fort Wayne » Fremont
January 24th 2006
Published: January 24th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Okay, try to say all of this in one sentence. Off now to work CranioSacral Therapy and with Buffalo with "Integrative Intentions," team leader Dr. Chas Perry, senior of the Upledger Institute in Palm Beach Gardens 😊 His primary assistant will be the lovely Kat Cramblet. If I get any photos will put some up here. There will be patients flying in from as far as Iceland.

(Don't think I'll call the West Palm Beach cab tonight, like I did before Guatemala. Think I'll wait till the early morning to call)

We will be doing multiple therapist sessions on each of the patients, and around the Buffalo. We will also be working on horses, that is, doing craniosacral therapy on horses. "James" has no idea what to expect. He isn't sure of the exact location of the Buffalo Preserve where the work will take place. Last week, one woman argued at him that he wasn't going to be working around Buffalo, but going TO Buffalo. New York. (Same difference?)

No these are the descendents of the great plains Buffalo which once gave themselves away so that the people could live--and evidentally, still interested in giving themselves away. Mother Theresa, "Give until it hurts".

This is an extraordinary species.

Chas and Kat and I have worked with clients in the water around dolphins in the Bahamas for several years now. This is a different break through experiment that Chas and Kat have been involved with for a few years now.

(Got to pack! Call a cab in the AM. Just found out it will be "Fremont" in the extreme northeastern part of Indiana, I think)

It will be nice to touch in with the native american indian energies via the buffalo, again. Haven't been around this particular species in a long while.

(I'm responding to this invitation to assist as a craniosacral facilitator now, for I've put it off for too many years!)

Chas and Kat are truly wonderful folk!

Please feel free to join us on this new adventure.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.153s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 11; qc: 51; dbt: 0.1004s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb