Travel Blog #1


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
September 12th 2013
Published: September 13th 2013
Edit Blog Post

What is the Government system in The United Kingdom?

http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ei/bgn/3846.htm my link for all of my information

With the United Kingdom previously being our ruler with all of our taxes going to them. However no other country has a close connection with each other like the US and UK. With close relationships we are able to import goods from each other's countries and get better connections with all of the goods to go around. Also the US helped them out once to give them 150 million dollars, it shows us how we have a close connection to watch eachothers' backs.

To deeply explain the UK's government way of doing there own thing. It is very similar to the way our government is in the United States. We have one major difference with our political leaders. The US has more of a democracy with electing a president, and voting for our next president. However the UK uses the family oriented way of getting a leader, for example using queens that are elected from the whole family blood line, the next child is elected as the leader after the older one has pretty much died. You could tell that the country is more of a royal meaning to it, like one family is always going to be in charge. From their sons, to their daughters for the next king or queen.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.076s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.047s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb