RIHLA #28


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
June 11th 2013
Published: June 11th 2013
Edit Blog Post

1) Some ideas and beliefs that have been strengthen as a result of this school year were that if you push your self to your limit and have high standards for your self you can succeed in school. If you put your heart and soul into what you want to do then it is just going to get better for you. Having a dream and chasing it are two different things. School helps you realize what you want to become and be in life. It's up to you to determine weather you want to achieve it or not.

2) Sometimes we think that school is all about getting demerits and getting detentions. Even though discipline is a big factor at UICCP grades are important as well. All the teachers here want us to do and try our best. They actually want you to succeed in life. They guide us by showing us our great potential. It's not always about demerits and discipline the staff here at UICCP wants us to have the best future we can possibly get.

3) Right # 6 (Universal Rights) Or Right # 13( Right To Move) . If I were to make a PMC somewhere else rather than in the U.S . That right would protect me because i would be out og the U.S. I would want to help out the kids who don't have all the luxuries as we city kids do. I would want to go to Africa and see how they live the lives that they do. Making a change in the world is important, but keeping that change is even more important.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.076s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0602s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 999.7kb