RIHLA #28


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
June 10th 2013
Published: June 10th 2013
Edit Blog Post

1. Some ideas that have been strengthened as a result of this school year are that maybe i would try learn more about where i come from and how it was like and if anything has stayed the same over time. A belief that have been strengthened as a result of this school year is that if i really put my mind into something i want to do i can make it happen no matter what.

2. Some ideas that have been questioned as a result of this school year is what i want to major in when i move on to college and even after college what do i want to do with my life. Some beliefs that have been questioned is that will i make it to be successful or just make.

3. Students from 200 years from now should look back and study me because they can possibly learn from some of my mistakes and accomplishments that i overcame during the period of my life. They can learn how life was before they came and why us trailblazers did certain things and beliefs going through are mind.

4.Thinking ahead some human rights that would support me in order to make a PMC are the right to work, the right to equal access to public service, the right to education, and the right to be free from slavery. As long as i have these rights i'm sure making A PMC wouldn't be hard at all.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.124s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0384s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb