final RIHLA 28


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
June 10th 2013
Published: June 10th 2013
Edit Blog Post

1. the belief that was strengthen this year was the one of individuality because this year we studied all the people who made a difference and they made that difference due to them being different. they went against the things that they saw that were not right. they stood up for what they believed in and fought till they could not fight no more.

2. however a belief that has been question is the belief of everybody making a difference in the world because we only went through the people who did make a difference in the world and that got me thinking that not everybody can make a difference. they have to be that special person that is not scared to go stand up for what they want.

3. i have no idea yet as to what which human right i would be supporting when i make my PMC however i would love to help support the right of no discrimination because there is still so much discrimination in this world we as people though just turn our heads and look the other way instead of going to help them and make the difference that they need.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.148s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0387s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb