RIHLA#27


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
May 25th 2013
Published: May 25th 2013
Edit Blog Post

This article is taking place in the United States and it talks about how prisoners are getting treatment if they are sick. This article basically involves people in jail that are sick and people outside of jail that will get the same treatment as a prisoner. The human right that is being protected and violated is the right to be free and equal because they are talking about prisoners having to deal with sicknesses and having to debate rather if they should be let out if they are going to die or are just really sick. They are also debating if they should get equal types of medicine. I think that prisoners should be able to get equal medicine that people not in jail receive. They should not , however, let them out because some people could just be pretending to be really sick and end up doing bad stuff when they are out. We should have doctors that are mainly in jail helping people in case of an emergency. There would be less sick people and will be happy because they are getting equal medicine like all people in the United States. That is why the article "Sick inmates dying behind bars despite release program" was about.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.063s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0396s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb