RIHLA #24


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
April 19th 2013
Published: April 25th 2013
Edit Blog Post

RIHLA #24







1. One of the rights that are written in the "Declaration of the rights of Men and Citizen" says liberty consists the ability to do no harm to others. This right will be hard to follow because there is a lot of disagreement of who controls what happens and what doesn't happen. In the form of government , as the levels of powers are formed the people who are at the upper part of the system have everlasting control of how their society will function. If a person decides that they believe something that something is wrong with the government and want to go against it there will be consequences. These punishments can be harmful to that individual and those around him/her.







2. When the question of violence ever being justifiable is addressed I believe it really depends on the situation at hand. If there ends up being a situation in which the many lives of citizens are at risk than it is most justifiable for anyone in the line of duty to take down the victim. Why because to end the reign of terror that many citizens are facing. When a policemen, F.B.I, secret agent, or anyone in the line of the duty sees where a situation gets out of hand, it is justifiable for them to take action.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.007s; cc: 7; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0416s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb