RIHLA #24


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
April 21st 2013
Published: April 21st 2013
Edit Blog Post

I believe there are ideas today that are difficult to make real. One example of an idea that is difficult to make real is for there to be no racism at all. The majority of the population is completely over the idea of racism, but there are still some who cannot let it go and judge others by their skin complexion. People of different races has fought for their freedom and have gotten it, but when it comes down to certain situations, or certain people, people of different races continue to be judged.

I believe violence is never justifiable for your point to be heard. Violence is never justifiable because it's always possible to get your voice heard in a non violent way. You can do all the protesting you want, but that does not have to include violence in it. Violence should not be used even if you're going against someone else who has caused violence in some way. You have every right to go against what that person did, but it's not right to stoop down to their level of violence because then it'll just make you a hypocrite.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.177s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0542s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb