RIHLA #23


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
April 17th 2013
Published: April 17th 2013
Edit Blog Post

<strong style="background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0);">Do you think a government should be responsible for abiding by the commitments that its predecessors made? Defend your view.<strong style="background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0);">
<strong style="background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0);">In m opinion I do think the government should be responsible for abiding the commitments that the predecessors mad. I say this because everyone should have their freedom and no one should have to be gving less freedom then others. Also because it's common sense that if the shoe was on the other feet the government would have wanted the Natives to abide by the commitments. The natives have done nothing wrong for the government to even think aboutaking bring the responsibilities to actions. If I was the government I would accept the commitments but I will also have the Natives sign a document saying they will not abuse the commitments being made in any way possible. The government might feel that the Natives might try to take over once they get a little power. To me the natives are very smart people who did so much but got so little. So the government shouldnt take tcommon tyrants away from them because then I believe that might start a spark between the Natives and the government that might not end good.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.135s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0412s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb