RIHLA 22


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
March 30th 2013
Published: April 3rd 2013
Edit Blog Post

On an early Saturday morning, I met up with a friend, Julian Sanchez, to get breakfast and some homework done. We wanted to try out a restaurant that received many positive reviews on Yelp.com. The restaurant is named Wildberry Pancakes and Cafe. The pictures of the food seemed extremely appealing. However, the reviews did not say anything about the extremely long lines. We walked in and asked for a table. We received this response, "about an hour." We waited for what felt to be an eternity. After about an hour and fifteen minutes, our buzzer rang, indicating that our table was ready. We went in and sat down at a table that was dangerously close to the neighboring table. Our food came extremely fast. I ordered the specialty pancakes while Julian ordered the specialty crepes. Amazed with the view of the food, I took many pictures. The occupants of the table next to us giggled at me. The food not only looked good, but it tasted amazing too. After we ate, we walked out of the resturant satisfied. In the end, I realized that maybe somethings are worth waiting to get.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.164s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0531s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb