RIHLA #21


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
March 7th 2013
Published: March 7th 2013
Edit Blog Post

1. If I had to choose in which world to live in based on the food between the Old World and New World. I would choose to live in the Old World. The reason for why I would choose this world is because of the food items. Most of the food items listed in the Old world are things I eat, such as: bananas, carrots, peaches, beans, rice, etc.

2. Family Recipe for Enchiladas Potisinas

The following are ingredients you will need:

2lbs of masa , 5 chies juajill, tortilla maker, oil, queso chihuahua, and side things you will want to had to your finished enchiladas lettuce, queso fresco, cream, salsa avocados.

To make the food you will need to use the 2 pound masa, but fisrt put about 5chiles juajill into a blender and blend. After it is well blended add onto the masa and blend together, this will turn the masa red. You may want to use your hands to blend it together. Then using the well blended masa put onto a tortilla marker( you may have to buy one). Place the tortilla made onto a pan on medium heat. Leave the tortilla on until its well cook . then add queso Chihuahua onto the tortilla. Make sure to flip the tortilla to cook well on both sides, then take the tortilla and fry it in oil until its nice and well done with a bright red color. With your finished productyou can put lettuce , queso fresco, cream, salsa, avocados onto your enchiladas.

Some of the items that are needed to make this food can be found in the Old World such as lettuce, cream, and some can be found in the New world such as corn/maize.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.2s; Tpl: 0.028s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.1067s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb