RHILA#18


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
February 21st 2013
Published: February 21st 2013
Edit Blog Post

1. This arictle is about young kids skiiping school and it becomes reduant in their life. Its also about the kids who ditch school alot have to were GPS trackers on them to know were they are at in any giving time. Also these kids have reminders on when to come to school and when to be at school so ;however, if they take the GPS off they pay money from $300-$400. The students has a adult coach who watches them and helps them all day these student may also take consquences more and have to go to juvenilie. Also this ariticle states who the program is by and how its paid for by state grant to try and track kids to get them to stay in school.

2. My reaction to this was shocking because of the youger kids who are ditching/skipping school. I think these kids are way to young to be ditching school and not having a education at this young. I was also shocked because i did not know that these kids were getting Gps trackers on them and having a coach or reminders to telling them when an what time to be at school.This is a shocking and disappointing article to read because these kids are way to young to not want to be at school and something must be going wrong in their school or in their personal life.

3. This can relate to a future class because it can show what ditching cause alot of neagtive affects. Also this can relate to class because of teaching skills and teacher we have that some other schools dont have which make students not want to come to school anymore. This realtionship can be postive and neagtive depending on who your teachers are and how much the school cares about student education and not just the money.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0451s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb