RIHLA # 18 "Kids who skip school are tracked by GPS"


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
February 21st 2013
Published: February 21st 2013
Edit Blog Post

1. Well some school have like a program for students who do not go to school every day or students who miss school many days. The program help the students to go to school and finish school, so they put a GPA in a cell phone to the student, to see where is at in the city. The police say the GPA help the community to be safe, because if they know where is the student they prime candidates to the student join gang. But the program is every expensive to help many students in different school, because they need to pay almost 18,000 in total.

2. My reaction is like good and bad, because the gorvenment want every student go to school so they help kids go to school and not join gangs, but is bad because the gorvenment pay to much money just because kids or students do not want go to school.

3. Is relate to the class, because we are learning about maps, so GPA is a map, like road map, they use a road map to see where are the students when they are not in school.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.335s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.11s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb