RIHLA #18


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
February 20th 2013
Published: February 21st 2013
Edit Blog Post

1.The passage i basically talking about kids that have many unexcused absences, therefore they made a program that helps kids attend school more often. This program works by a GPS tracker that they give to each student in the program. The tracking divice work in many ways student are required to enter in a code that tracks there location and also they ricive a phone call reminding them that they nee to get to school on time. Student are also assinged an adult coach who finds sffective ways to get to school on time and to get to class on time.

2. In my personal opinion i felt like the student in the program were like on house arrest because they have to carry a divice every where they went. But at the same time i thought that it was a good idea beause it helps kids get to school and also get there on time.

3.It relates to class because were talking about peolpe in the old times using maps and knowing how to use them. But noe and days people dont know how to use maps because of our technology like GPS and other types of stuff.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.12s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0414s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb