RIHLA #18


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
February 20th 2013
Published: February 20th 2013
Edit Blog Post

1 ) This article was mainly about how some schools put tracking devices on students to see where they are when they do not attend school. This helps parents by letting them where the chils goes when he / she is not at school. It is a way of motivation for them not to be wondering aroung the streets. Instead of being out there in the streets, they will be in the learning enviroment. It benifits them in so many ways that it helps them create a better future for themselve and others at the same time. The Gps has them check in where they are and at what time they are there .

2) I think that this Gps device has its pros and cons. Some pros that this Gps device has is that it will keep the students in check. They will not be lagging , or wondering around the streets. Instead they will be learning as many things as they can to there educational life. Some cons of this is that they have no privacy. It woul be like someone following you everywhere you go. They will know at what time you are doing something. Its like invasion of privacy in some way.

3) In college , teachers will not follow you around. You are the only person you can depend on in the real world. It's where you finally know how life is really hard at some points. You have to keep up with college. At some points you are you're on teacher in the subject of life.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.075s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0527s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb