RHILA#17


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
February 18th 2013
Published: February 18th 2013
Edit Blog Post

1. Books are banned in school because, it allows students to have freedom.This freedom comes with books dealing with sex,profanity,racism,and etc ;however if staff members fear the freedom of books in their students education they shouldn't banned reading period . They should just banned the books with sex based on their grade level. Books/reading strength students vocabulary so why put our students education on the line because of certain books that could be banned rather than all?

2. I strongly disagree with books being banned from schools because reading is everywhere. We always will need to read in life. The level of the book shouldn't define that student. They should be able to put a book they feel most comfortable with and enjoy. Why banned books? Students will hear profanity everywhere and students are being told about sex so theirs really no reason to banned books!

3. I feel the students are mature enough to pick the level of their book and the book where abouts . I feel if you want your student to be sucessful you have to give them freedom. Allow them to have choices. Sometimes its good to know what the children think. You could be amazed.

4. If an individual wanted to fight book censorship they could take their problem to supreme court or the board of education.

THANKS FOR READING TUNE IN FOR MORE =)

Advertisement



Tot: 0.136s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.041s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb