B2 RIHLA # 11


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
December 3rd 2012
Published: December 3rd 2012
Edit Blog Post

1a) A person is called a hero when they risk there lifes just to do something good. People decide to celebrate when they feel that the hero has an Important part of there life.

1b) Not all people agree on who should be considered a hero or a saint because not all the people have the same beliefs. The people in the United states could think that a fireman is a hero but maybe the people of india doesn't think that a fireman is not a hero.

2)I think that it is not easy to tell who good a person is doing because people might think that the person is doing bad butthen they relized that the person was doing something good. I think that was the reason why peoples opinions about Joan Of Arc changed.





3) I think that is fair to revise how we feel about a historical figures based on new evidence because maybe at one point they just know about the good things that their hero did but when they also hear about the wrong things that their hero did they change the way the view that person. One example is Tiger Woods and his fame of winnig a lot but when their heared about his bad choices he has done people didn't veiw him the same way that they used to.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.179s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.093s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb