RIHLA #9


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
November 18th 2012
Published: November 18th 2012
Edit Blog Post

1. Noble Street schools have expanded so much because there has been more people willing to send their children to a school that they would actually turn out successful in life. More people are willing to make the sacrifice of waking up earlier to send their children to a school where the students actually learn something.

2. The impacts on the city of Chicago would be that there would be more people with a college degree and have a better job and then get paid more money so that their taxes would be higher and we would finally get better schools in the city. Another impact would be that since there is so much that these Noble Street schools have done for students that maybe some graduates might want to give back.

3. If I was Mr. Milkie I think I would expand Noble Street schools across the U.S because then more people would have a college degree and that would make more jobs in the U.S and more people wold have jobs not just people with high income. A positive impact would be that more students could get a college degree. I think there would not really be any negative impacts.

4. If noble does expand then I think some good values to carry on would be the PMC value because people have to know what things we are expecting from them. The traditions I would like to be carried on would be everything because evry tradition we have in UIC is really nice to me. The thing I would be afraid of would be that maybe the new leaders might have a different way of thinking and that might change all of the Nble Street Schools thinking.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.068s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0441s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 998.5kb