RIHLA#9


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
November 18th 2012
Published: November 18th 2012
Edit Blog Post

1. Noble has been able to spread this much in such a short period time is because all noble schools shared the same values. Noble schools seem to be more positive and disciplinary about education than public schools. It becomes a better option of schools for kids to go.

2. Noble will have a huge impact on the city of Chicago because I think some noble schools are doing better than the public shcools, which is why last year, the seniors of UIC College Prep have 100% graduated from high school and got accepted into colleges. The expansion of Noble will help the city of Chicago decrease the dropout rates overall.

3a. If I was Mr. Milkie, I would consider expanding Noble to other states in the U.S because now Noble is doing great in Chicago, that might as well as improve the educational systems in the U.S.

3b. The potential positive of the expansion would be helping the kids to get into a better school than going to some bad public schools and kids will be well prepared for college. The negative consequences of the expansion would be Noble might take over public schools and people might not accept the new school system.

4. If Noble does continue to expand, I think PMC, Positive Multigeneral Change, is worth keeping because that really motivates and encourage students to do better. I believe the traditions will change depending on leaders and location.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.087s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0685s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb